Sunday, April 26, 2009

Initial entry!

I am so new to blogging. You would think that I'd learned to do this long ago, right up there along with cooking, chasing a child, dealing with a husband, learning calligraphy, working as a lab rat, and avoiding the cat. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong.

I plan to use this blog as a jumping-off point for rambling thoughts about things I've read or seen or heard. Will hopefully be thoughtful and not boring. Don't know if copyright laws apply. Let's put it this way: if you steal mine and I figure it out, then yours is fair game. How about that? Fair?

If you have ideas or thoughts, let me know. If you can't find my email or can't post it here (remember, I don't know what I'm doing yet!), send it to me by thought transference. I'll let you know if I got it. (=/

No comments:

Post a Comment